The Straight Jacket Sunglasses by Oakley optimizes the lenses with a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobic that maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, sunscreens and lotions, and even repels dust and dirt. That's in addition to repelling water and preventing wet sheens from corrupting your point of view. You also get the unbeatable clarity of High Definition Optics (HDO) including patented technologies like XYZ Optics for crystal clear vision along the entire lens contour. The optics are so sharp, they exceed all ANSI Z87.1 standards. Protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for both high-velocity and high-mass impact, and the pure Plutonite lenses filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The durable, lightweight O Matter frame utilizes soft Unobtainium components to increase grip with perspiration. It's all part of a Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment and offers all-day comfort.
FEATURES of the Oakley Straight Jacket Sunglasses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O matter frame material
Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Includes Oakley's proprietary smudge proof Hydrophobic coating which resists water, oils perspiration and dust
Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
Metal icon accents
Designed for medium faces
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
I love Oakley sunglasses i now have 4 pair of themA very durable long lasting sunglass . I am very active and these glasses stay glued to my face no matter what I'm doing. You don't know a truly quality durable sunglasses till you have owned Oakleys
Date published: 2015-04-29
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10083469, PRD, sort_relevancy
What size are these Oakley grey smoke straight jacket sunglasses?
Asked by: John
Thanks for reaching out to us! These glasses only come in one size! So, to pre-empt your next question "Ok, so these come in one size, but WHAT size are they?" I got you bro...I got you. The eye size for these will be 61, and the bridge/temple will be 18/135. Hope this helps you out.
Answered by: Rocko Gigsby
Date published: 2016-03-24
Are these polarized?
Asked by: Tiff
Thanks for reaching out to us! These are not polarized, they have iridium lenses. I hope this helped you out!