When you are looking for style you should opt for the Oakley Stockholm Gretchen Bleiler Signature Snowboard Goggles. These goggles embody everything that you would hope for in eyewear. They allow you to not only see clearly when you are gliding down the slopes, but their durable nature will allow for you to take the toughest falls and not crack. That is really what is important in goggles, to make sure that you don't get chips of plastic in your eyes.
Key Features of the Oakley Stockholm Snowboard Goggles:
Specifically engineered for women
Fog elimination of dual-vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
All-day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;