The Oakley Square Wire Polarized Sunglasses give you a variety of options to reduce glare and optimize performance on top of an already well crafted style. Ideal for medium to large faces, the Square Wire Polarized Sunglasses can be your summer staple for those long hikes or trips to the dunes because they won't squeeze your brain too hard and they look totally bad ass.
FEATURES of the Oakley Square Wire Polarized Sunglasses
Ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy frame material
Hydrophilic Unobtainium ear socks ensure a snug, secure fit
8.75 base lens geometry with HDO
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;