Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O Matter strap outriggers
Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
Flexible O Matter chassis with quick-change strap attachment
Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
Balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Optimized to fit medium to large faces
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.