DECENT FEATURES of the Oakley Shaun White Signature Splice Goggles
Internal skeletal support for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
Flexible O Matter chassis with quick-change strap attachment
All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O Matter® strap outriggers
Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Interchangeable lenses for Oakley Splice goggles come in performance colors with premium options. All Splice lenses feature the unbeatable clarity and protection of Oakley’s High Definition Optics(HDO)
Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design made without keyholes
Balanced light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Reduced glare of Oakley HDPolarized optics (optional)
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;