Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Oakley Shaun White Signature Series A Frame Goggles
Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
Patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
Optically corrected dual lens goggle
Superior venting to eliminate fogging
Anti Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
Plutonite lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.