bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
DECENT FEATURES of the Oakley Shaun White Signature Airbrake Goggles
Frame: SwitchLock Technology for the quickest and easiest lens change for any light condition
Rigid Front Frame with Flexible O-Matter Rear chassis
Rigid Frame support to minimize optical distortion, eliminate nasal pressure and maximize airflow
All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via Fixed O-Matter Interchangeable Strap Outriggers
Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Lens: Comes standard with two lens tints and case
Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology
Tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;