Oakley's O FRAME snow goggles can be the difference between owning the mountain and being its two-run chump. The conical urethane frame opens your peripheral and downward vision while the vented dual lens design combines with F-2 Series treatment to prevent fog from dampening your self-confidence. Triple-layer face foam provides insulation and comfort, and peak performance is maintained by a LEXAN lens that eradicates all the harmful UV found in the highlands. For improved depth perception in low light and overcast/flat light, this goggle comes with a Persimmon lens.
Key Features of the Oakley O Frame Snowboard Goggles:
Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
Tuned light transmission of standard persimmon lens tint
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM lens coating (optional)
Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
Reduced glare via textured interior surface
Comfort and fit of double-layer face foam
Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
Scratch resistance and optical clarity of LEXAN lens material
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;