bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Monster Dog Sunglasses by Oakley combines patented High Definition Optics (HDO) and Plutonite lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection. Durable O Matter frame material forms massive fangs around the skull, combining with pure Plutonite lenses to beat ANSI Industrial Standards for impact protection. Patented XYZ Optics maximizes peripheral vision while retaining critical clarity at all angles of view. These sunglasses are tagged with true metal icons. This bulldog of art and technology can be augmented with polarized lenses or Iridium lens coating for precisely tuned transmission.
FEATURES of the Monster Dog Sunglasses by Oakley
Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
Lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER frame material
True metal icon accents
Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms
8.75 base lens curvature, increased lens area, wrap and rake for enhanced peripheral coverage
PLUTONITE lenses to block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
Optional IRIDIUM coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
XYZ OPTICS for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Prescription range available + 2.00 to -3.00 with cylinders up to -3.00 and a minimum PD of 60 mm
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;