Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
Lightweight, stress resistant O MATTER frame material
True metal icon accents
Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms
8.75 base lens curvature, increased lens area, wrap and rake for enhanced peripheral coverage
PLUTONITE lenses to block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
Optional IRIDIUM coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
XYZ OPTICS for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;