The Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses are classic American frames for shielding the eyes in the car and on the streets. The flat brow finishes with dual rivets on both sides at the front, with a key-shape bridge that forms into saddle nose pads. Protecting the eyes from the sun while looking damn good? Sounds like a plan.
FEATURES of the Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O matter frame material
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal bolt accents in front frame
Metal icon accents
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
Sweet ShadesThese Oakley Holbrook sunglasses, designed by Shaun White, are a modern view on some retro shades. I was a big fan of the classic Oakley Frogskins back in the day and still wear them regularly and it wasn't until now that I have found a new pair of sunglasses that I liked as much as them. The Holbrooks fit securely and comfortably on the face, and not to mention look great. Solid buy and good price for some quality shades that are sure to turn heads.
Date published: 2011-01-24
Rated 5 out of
Oakley does it againlove the shape of these glasses. the polarized ones are a great purchase even though the un-polarized are just as awesome. love the reflective lenses and love the colours theyre available in. great for casual as well as sport. they stay on your face, and fit many face shapes
Date published: 2010-12-25
Rated 5 out of
Perfect sunglasses!Bought these for christmas and have pretty much worn them every day since I got them. Stylish and comfortable to wear. Works well for driving or sitting outside in the sun.
Date published: 2016-01-04
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10116858, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;