bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized Sunglasses are bold sunglasses for taking on your favorite sports. Run the trails, bike the road, or smack a high fly ball into far left field, whichever sport is your poison, these shades are light and comfortable to shield your eyes along the way. The XL version provides more coverage at the lens, while still providing a standard fit. Unobtanium® cushions the nose and the ears and keeps them non-slip, so as you turn up the sweat, they'll stay in position on your face. Dig deep and push yourself to the limit.
FEATURES of the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Polarized Sunglasses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O matter frame material
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
Metal icon accents
Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Semi-rimless design for open downward view
Polarized Options - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Transitions Solfx photochromic lenses options: Darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment
Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;