"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Oakley Men's Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses are prepared for any kind of mission you may have for them. Okay, I meant like, biking, hiking, or some other kind of action-outdoor sport. Not something along the lines of, throwing them off of a cliff or something. Anyways, these Oakley sunglasses are tough, much thanks to the stress-resistant O Matter frame material. Also, these Oakley shades are safe, and the lenses filter out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays. So there ya go, now you know how prepared they are for your demanding action sports. Go ahead, see if you're as tough as these bad boys.
FEATURES of the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 Sunglasses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O matter frame material
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
Unobtainium components that increase grip when you sweat
Metal icon accents
Interchangeable lens design to optimize performance in any environment
High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
8.75 base lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Semi-rimless design for open downward view
Polarized Options - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Transitions Solfx photochromic lenses options: Darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment
Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission
Interchangeable Lenses, Polarized
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
Great FitThese sunglasses have the best fit of any I have ever purchased... Even after vigorous exercise, these glasses stay put... They will also stay put on top of a baseball cap which is great when the weather turns cloudy or evening falls. Much easier to keep track of than other athletic sunglasses...
Date published: 2014-12-29
Rated 5 out of
They are awesome and look fabulous on ! Thank you! Fit perfectly!
Date published: 2016-09-24
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10204513, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;