Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Available with Authentic Oakley True Digital prescription lenses and equipped with Oakley Dual-Peripheral Technology
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O matter frame material
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
Oakleys are the best.Oakleys are my favorite sunglasses by far, and when I saw these, I knew I had to have them, and I have not even thought about putting on another pair of sunglasses since I got them. They fit to the face well so I can wear them out on the water while kayaking, jet skiing or anything else. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2011-09-08
Rated 5 out of
Love these glasses!Own many pairs of Oakley's and these are among my favorites. Mine have clear frames with violet iridium lenses. Look really sweet and remind me of a more stylish, modern pair of sunglasses I had in the '80's. Great for any activity in the sun and very comfortable, as they block all the sun light well.
Date published: 2011-04-06
Rated 4 out of
Great OverallFair for Bike riding. Breaks the wind around the face and away from the eyes. Great for working with rock, lens' are thick enough to keep chips at bay. Great for driving around lookin' like a badass, and aren't so bulky as to get in the way. Overall one of the better deals as well. Recommended