"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses are freakin classics that require a little something extra to pull off. In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, "The Terminator" was killing at the box office and Run-D.M.C. was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called FROGSKINS. Oakley has resurrected the original tooling from the early '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history.
FEATURES of the Frogskins Sunglasses by Oakley
Light Transmission: 18%
Protection Index: 2
Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
THESE ARE AWESOME FOR GUY OR GIRL!I originally picked up the frogskins for my bf but after trying them on I had to keep them!! Very cute but at the same time they look just as good on him too! I have worn them out snowboarding twice, but it was a nice spring day versus snow blowing in your face winter. I think goggles work better for those conditions but if you are looking for a trendy, nice pair of shades to wear to the beach...these are them!
Date published: 2011-04-28
Rated 5 out of
Oakleys Love emFast shipping great price. Will be a frequent customer!
Date published: 2016-01-07
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10117018, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;