The Oakley Frogskin Sunglasses are freakin classics that require a little something extra to pull off. In pop culture, it was a time like no other. Ronald Reagan was in the White House, "The Terminator" was killing at the box office and Run-D.M.C. was in certified gold. It was also the time when Oakley created one-of-a-kind sunglasses called FROGSKINS. Oakley has resurrected the original tooling from the early '80s giving you a chance to own a piece of history.
FEATURES of the Frogskins Sunglasses by Oakley
Light Transmission: 18%
Protection Index: 2
Conditions: Medium to Bright Light
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
THESE ARE AWESOME FOR GUY OR GIRL!I originally picked up the frogskins for my bf but after trying them on I had to keep them!! Very cute but at the same time they look just as good on him too! I have worn them out snowboarding twice, but it was a nice spring day versus snow blowing in your face winter. I think goggles work better for those conditions but if you are looking for a trendy, nice pair of shades to wear to the beach...these are them!
Date published: 2011-04-28
Rated 5 out of
Oakleys Love emFast shipping great price. Will be a frequent customer!