"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Oakley Frogskins LX Sunglasses are the classic wayfarer for chilling at the beach. Slip them on and transport yourself into a world of clear views on the sunniest of days. They'll even protect against UV rays with their large coverage lenses. Simple and sweet, from beach towel to floating in a tube. Sadly they won't turn you into a frog, so you'll have to work at being a prince.
FEATURES of the Oakley Frogskins LX Sunglasses
Handmade acetate frame material with metal icon accents
6 base lens geometry with HDO
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 4 out of
The quality of the product is worth the price.I had ordered my first pair of frogskins back a few months ago. I was shocked at the build quality of the frames because it felt like very cheap plastic, and I had just spent 99 bucks! Any who I liked the way they looked. A few weeks ago I was on Moosejaw (of course), and I saw "Frogskins LX". I looked it up and found that they were a better frame quality; it was strange, but I decided to order another pair for 150 bucks! When I opened them I was so happy to feel the hard, smooth, glossy frame that felt so concrete. I would definitely recommend that anyone who is interested in Frogskins should go straight to the LX glasses instead of the originals. All in all, I was very pleased with my purchase.
Date published: 2014-06-07
Rated 5 out of
Cooler alternative to Ray BansI have two pairs of the Frogskins. I bought an original pair years ago that was made completely from plastic and my brother ended up snapping off one of the stems while wearing them. After that I went back and forth on the sunglasses I wore until I saw Oakley came out with the new Frogskins LX which are sturdier and have metal hinges. They look great and are a cool alternative to the Ray Ban wayfarers that you see everyone wearing these days. I purchased the tortoise style shades and they look good on a casual Saturday morning or on the way to a business meeting in a suit. Great buy!