The Oakley Frogskins LX Sunglasses are the classic wayfarer for chilling at the beach. Slip them on and transport yourself into a world of clear views on the sunniest of days. They'll even protect against UV rays with their large coverage lenses. Simple and sweet, from beach towel to floating in a tube. Sadly they won't turn you into a frog, so you'll have to work at being a prince.
FEATURES of the Oakley Frogskins LX Sunglasses
Handmade acetate frame material with metal icon accents
6 base lens geometry with HDO
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 4 out of
The quality of the product is worth the price.I had ordered my first pair of frogskins back a few months ago. I was shocked at the build quality of the frames because it felt like very cheap plastic, and I had just spent 99 bucks! Any who I liked the way they looked. A few weeks ago I was on Moosejaw (of course), and I saw "Frogskins LX". I looked it up and found that they were a better frame quality; it was strange, but I decided to order another pair for 150 bucks! When I opened them I was so happy to feel the hard, smooth, glossy frame that felt so concrete. I would definitely recommend that anyone who is interested in Frogskins should go straight to the LX glasses instead of the originals. All in all, I was very pleased with my purchase.
Date published: 2014-06-07
Rated 5 out of
Cooler alternative to Ray BansI have two pairs of the Frogskins. I bought an original pair years ago that was made completely from plastic and my brother ended up snapping off one of the stems while wearing them. After that I went back and forth on the sunglasses I wore until I saw Oakley came out with the new Frogskins LX which are sturdier and have metal hinges. They look great and are a cool alternative to the Ray Ban wayfarers that you see everyone wearing these days. I purchased the tortoise style shades and they look good on a casual Saturday morning or on the way to a business meeting in a suit. Great buy!
Date published: 2014-09-29
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10244020, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;