FEATURES of the Oakley Fives Squared Polarized Sunglasses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal Square O Icon design
Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Minimized glare with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
light and tightI have been wearing Coakley's for 20 years. My everyday pair is an old pair of minute 2.0 i have been changing lenses since the model was discontinued. All the other models don't fit my face like the old minutes. These are the next best thing and without the rubber earsocks to replace and nice nose bridge
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 5 out of
AwesomeI love my oaklet five squared! Would recommend them and Moosejaw to anyone!