"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
FEATURES of the Oakley Fives Squared Polarized Sunglasses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal Square O Icon design
Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (optional)
Minimized glare with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.