Choose the single lens version or the dual lens design for fog reduction and enhanced durability in your goggles. Both feature F-2 Series anti-fog treatment, lens venting to alleviate moisture, and optically pure LEXAN to keep you focused as you float in powdered bliss. We made the adjustable strap wide to offer a secure fit with the comfort of distributed pressure. Single-layer foam creates a comfortable seal that adapts to your facial anatomy with the flexibility of URETHANE frame construction.
Key Features of the Oakley E Frame Snowboard Goggles:
Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
Reduced glare via textured interior surface
Comfortable seal of single-layer face foam
Available with single or dual lens layers for added durability and fog reduction
Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
Lens venting to reduce interior moisture
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 4 out of
Good pair of goggles for a very good priceThis is a solid pair of goggles all around, they look good, are comfortable and they are cheaper than most others you will find, especially for oakleys. The only complaint I have is that they tend to fog up a little bit, but ive had that experience with pretty much any goggles. I like this brand and this tint, I think this is a good pair for the price. ,,