"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Choose the single lens version or the dual lens design for fog reduction and enhanced durability in your goggles. Both feature F-2 Series anti-fog treatment, lens venting to alleviate moisture, and optically pure LEXAN to keep you focused as you float in powdered bliss. We made the adjustable strap wide to offer a secure fit with the comfort of distributed pressure. Single-layer foam creates a comfortable seal that adapts to your facial anatomy with the flexibility of URETHANE frame construction.
Key Features of the Oakley E Frame Snowboard Goggles:
Flexibility of urethane frame construction, maintaining flexibility even in extreme cold
Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
Reduced glare via textured interior surface
Comfortable seal of single-layer face foam
Available with single or dual lens layers for added durability and fog reduction
Fog reduction of vented dual lens with F-2 Series anti-fog treatment
Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
Lens venting to reduce interior moisture
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 4 out of
Good pair of goggles for a very good priceThis is a solid pair of goggles all around, they look good, are comfortable and they are cheaper than most others you will find, especially for oakleys. The only complaint I have is that they tend to fog up a little bit, but ive had that experience with pretty much any goggles. I like this brand and this tint, I think this is a good pair for the price. ,,
Date published: 2013-07-06
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10187220, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;