FEATURES of the Oakley Crosshair Polarized Sunglasses
Polarized lens options
Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of optional Iridium lens coatings
Meets optical and impact requirements based on ANSI Z80.3 standards
Durability and all-day comfort of ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Patented Unobtainium earsocks and new air filled silicon nosepads
Metal Icon accents
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
Happy overallI bought these for my boyfriend for Christmas. He is now a convert from Ray Ban aviators which had a tendency to be heavy and fall off his face when looking down. These are very light and comfortable and stay put. They may be a little snug for wider faces.
Date published: 2016-01-24
Rated 5 out of
Yeah babyThe crosshairs are money! I've been looking for a pair of aviators that had a more slim fit, and these are definitely it. Slim and lightweight frame that sits perfectly on my head. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Date published: 2014-04-17
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10233833, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;