The Oakley Chainlink Sunglasses are sport sunglasses with enough class to head into town after the adventure. Sporty enough with rubber cushion at the temple arms and nose pads to ensure they stay put, you can go for a run with confidence, as they won't fall off and your vision is protected. Knock out a workout and then settle into a day of relaxation with a base 6 wrap that is just enough for both worlds.
FEATURES of the Oakley Chainlink Sunglasses
Lightweight O Matter frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
Unobtainium ear socks and nose pads for added comfort and practical performance
6 base lens geometry with HDO
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;