The Oakley Hijinx Polarized Sunglasses are thick frame sunglasses for shielding your eyes out on the beach. High-wrap with plenty of side protection covers your face and ensures the view outward is nothing but clear thanks to polarized lenses. UV rays and glare turn the other way when they see the rectangular shaped shields in front of your eyes. The frame is light and durable for a bit of catch or picking up your kids (or nieces, nephews, and even your girlfriend) and tossing them into the water.
FEATURES of the Oakley Bruce Irons Signature Series Hijinx Polarized Sunglasses
Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Metal icon accents
Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;