Built in heads up display integrates GPS, Bluetooth® and more
Onboard sensors provide top speed, vertical drop, distance and altitude
Comes with pre-loaded maps, music playlist control and buddy tracking
Switchlock™ technology allows you to quickly chnage lenses
Chassis made with durable O Matter® technology
O-Flow Arch technology reduces nasal pressure for a balanced fit
Plutonite® lens material filters 100% of UV
Iridium® lens coating balances light transmission
HDO® lenses surpass ANSI Z87.1 standards for clarity, refraction and prism
Heads Up Display, Anti-fog
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;