Switchlock Technology for the quickest and easiest lens change for any light condition
Comes standard with two lens tints and case
Rigid Front Frame with Flexible O-Matter Rear chassis
Rigid Frame support to minimize optical distortion, eliminate nasal pressure and maximize airflow
All day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via Fixed O-Matter
Interchangeable Strap Outriggers
Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 Anti-fog technology
Tuned light transmission of IRidium lens coating (optional)
Reduced glare of Oakley Polarization
UV protection of Plutonite lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
Rated 5 out of
AAA+ like most countries' credit rating.Crowbar/IO/Splice/EG2 owner; these are my favorite. The fit is superb even with helmet because of the indent of the frame so your helmet doesn't push on the tops. I was skeptical at first reading about this release but they're light; I'd say they weigh close to the splices and feel about the same with less cheekbone pressure from a wider curve. Functionally, no fogging, no nose pressure, great peripheral vision/fit/seal. The coolest part about these goggles is obviously the lens change system and is actionable with gloves on—no more cold hands. One thing though, in the pictures those center top vents are not silver but matte black on the black frames.