FEATURES of the Oakley A-Frame 2.0 Gretchen Bleiler Signature Goggles
Sleek and compact frame design for wide field of view
Dual surge port frame vents for improved air circulation
Articulating O Matter strap outriggers optimize fit, with or without helmet
Flexible O Matter Chassis conforms to your face
All-day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
Dual-vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
Helmet Compatible, Fog-resistant
Snowsports, Snowboarding, Skiing
Asian Fit Eyewear Fit Info
• The bridge is narrowed and deepened, and longer pad mounts are used on certain frames to give you more room for adjustment.
• Clip-In Pad: Standard arm pads offer a limited amount of adjustment.
• Screw-In Pad: Articulates to conform nose point of contact. Snake pad arm curves give you more room for adjustment.
• Oakley's Asian Fit eyewear takes advantage of specially sized nose pads to help the frame sit higher on the face and stay comfortably in place.
• The ear stems are more rounded to better match the shape of the head and ensure a comfortably secure fit.
• Curvature across the front is reduced to prevent the frame from touching at the cheeks and temples.
• Oakley's CAD/CAM engineering allows them to design goggles with Asian Fit. A special version of their A Frame offers the comfort and fit of its own unique geometry.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;