Designed for a younger, lighter rider, the Ripper has a youth flex and Zero camber, making it easy for a lighter rider to press, maneuver and control. The smallest sizes come with our SoftRide construction, allowing the board to flex more freely under the binding platforms.Key Features of the Nitro Ripper Snowboard:
- SHAPE: TWIN
- YOUTH FLEX: SOFTRIDE
- WIDTH: STANDARD
- POWERCORE: tip-to-tail poplar wood provides strength and the perfect amount of board feel and flex.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- HI-DEF FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable.
- SOFTRIDE FLEX: adapted construction providing a soft-flexing board even on the shortest sizes.
- Length (cm): 132, 137, 142, 146, 149
- Effective Edge (cm): 99.5 (132), 103.5 (137), 107.5 (142), 107 (146), 114 (149)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 26.1 (132), 27.1 (137), 28.1 (142), 28.5 (146), 28.7 (149)
- Waist Width (cm): 22.4 (132), 23.2 (137), 23.9 (142), 24.2 (146), 24.4 (149)
- Sidecut (m): 7 (132), 7.1 (137), 7.2 (142), 7.3 (146), 7.5 (149)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.