The Haze is our no nonsense, low maintenance, get in the game true twin, and a permanent part of Kooley's quiver. New shapes, a soft flex, Zero camber and our Powercore give it that poppy, predictable feel, making it easy to transition from turns on groomers to jumps in the park.Key Features of the Nitro Haze Snowboard:
- SHAPE: TWIN
- TERRAIN FLEX: STREET
- WIDTH: STANDARD AND WIDE
- POWERCORE: tip-to-tail poplar wood provides strength and the perfect amount of board feel and flex.
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- HI-DEF FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable.
- Length (cm): 149, 153, 156
- Effective Edge (cm): 114 (149), 117(153), 119 (156)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.7 (149), 28.9 (153), 29.3 (156)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.4 (149), 24.6 (153), 25.0 (156)
- Sidecut (m): 7.5 (149), 7.9 (153), 8.2 (156)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.