The Nitro Demand Snowboard is designed for a younger rider, but because of its features it has become a favorite of top pros to have for a smaller board in their quiver. It has a directional twin shape with radial sidecut and Gullwing camber. This makes it the ideal board for riders that spend their time in the park and get loose all over the mountain. At the rate that these riders are progressing Nitro has built a board that can help take them to the next level of riding with ease.Key Features of the Nitro Demand Snowboard:
- Powercore: Tip-To-Tail Poplar Wood Provides Strength And The Perfect Amount Of Board Feel And Flex
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Biaxial Fiberglass For Effortless Turns And A Forgiving Flex
- Radial Sidecut: Smooth Turns And Control At Any Speed
- Hi-Def Fh Base: Our Ultra Clear Base Material Blend - Fast And Durable
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Youth Flex: All Terrain
- Camber: Gullwing
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Length (cm): 138, 142, 146, 149, 152
- Effective Edge (cm): 102 (138), 106 (142), 110 (146), 113 (149), 116 (152)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29/29 (138), 28.8/28.8 (142), 28.4/28.4 (146), 28.2/28.2 (149), 28.0/28.0 (152)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.3 (138), 24.4 (142), 24.6 (146), 24.9 (149), 25.1 (152)
- Sidecut (m): 6.8 (138), 7.1 (142), 7.6 (146), 8.0 (149), 8.4 (152)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.