The New Balance Men's 1210 Shoe is what I'd wear the next time I'm kicking some behind at the race track. Inspired by the legendary Leadville 100 race and built for the ultra-runner, the New Balance Leadville 1210 uses N2 cushioning, a REVlite midsole and a rugged Vibram outsole to keep runners comfortable while they test their limits. Almost completely void of excess materials, seams, and bulk, the 1210 was designed from the inside-out to prevent skin irritations. With your feet in these shoes, they’ll surely be happy trails. Go do some race winning in these super fast kicks.
FEATURES of the New Balance Men's 1210 Shoe
- The New Balance Men's 1210 Shoe features N2 cushioning, a low to the ground cushioning technology that is responsive, durable, and sustainable in a low profile execution.
- The innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Rugged Vibram outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-directional traction, making this the ultimate running shoe.
- The FantomFit is an engineered skeletal upper that provides ultra-light support and fit. It is created by fusing two extremely thin materials with a no-sew process.
SPECIFICATIONS of the New Balance Men's 1210 Shoe
- Type: stability
- Weight: 292 grams (10.3 ounces)
- 8 mm drop
- Debris-free construction
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- No-sew material application