The Tuo by NEMO series of inflatable backcountry accessories brings a new level of comfort to the sleeping pad. Literally. The Tuo sleeping pads have a thin film inside that divides the pad into two separated airtight levels, each with their own valve. Not only does this give you complete redundancy in the event of a puncture, it means you can inflate the base layer firm for protection from rocks and roots and keep the top layer partially inflated for maximum comfort. Enjoy the full 2.3" thickness of Tuo Luxury sleeping pad or save precious ounces with the 1.6" thick mummy style Tuo Standard sleeping pad. A 2/3 length version of Standard called the Tuo Lite is also offered. All models include a stuff sack and repair kit.
DECENT FEATURES of the Nemo Tuo Luxury Sleeping Pad
- 75D polyester fabric is laminated with a high bond polymer film that keeps the fabric airtight and promotes high weld strength
- Easy inflate/deflate valves make setup a breeze
- Two independently inflated foam layers maximize comfort and add redundancy
- The top layer of foam is cross drilled to reduce weight and packed size
- Tuo pads pack small with the included compression strap and stuff sack
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 12 oz / 1696 g
- Minimum Temperature Zone: -25° to -15° F / -31° to -26° C
- Width: 25/ 64 cm
- Length: 76 / 193 cm
- Thickness: 2.3" / 5.8 cm
- Packed Size: 12.5 x 7
- Diameter: 32 x 18 cm
- 75D StretchPolyester
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.