Moosejaw Staff Pick
"If I am going fast and light but want to bring shelter, the Nemo Meta 1 Person Tent is what I use. Just stake it out and shove one trekking pole in and you have your very own tepee. It's a tent you can set up, which is way better than that coccoon feeling you get in a bivy. For the light structure of the tent it is incredibly sturdy too. One night it shed over an inch of rain and a ton of wind to accompany it, all without much flex and not a drop leakage. By the way, it also packs down to about the size of a US size 9 hiking boot."
Jeff - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
DECENT FEATURES of the Nemo Meta 1 Person Tent
- Oversized grommets locate the tips of trekking poles and reinforced areas at the top of the tent receive the pole handles
- Reinforced hoops keep the upper vents open at all times, allowing low-to-high ventilation
- Dual vestibules/entries on Meta 2P eliminate jostling for position and gear storage
- Meta 1P's large rear vent, overhead vent, and mesh front inner wall provide excellent airflow
- Capacity: 1 person
- Frame: 1 Trekking Pole
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 15 oz / 879 g
- Packed Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz / 1.1 kg
- Floor Dimension: 100 x 36" / 254 x 91 cm
- Interior Height: 50" / 127 cm
- Floor Area: 26 square feet / 2.4 square meter
- Vestibule Area: 13 square feet / 1.2 square meter
- Packed Size: 6 x 6
- Diameter: 15 x 15 cm
- Shell: Mesh / 20D PU Nylon
- Vestibule: 20D PU Nylon
- Floor: 30D PU Nylon (5,000 mm)
- Stuff Sack Style: Dry Bag
- Included Accessories: Dry bag style stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit
- Optional Accessories: Footprint, Meta 1P Pole
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Nemo products cannot be shipped to Japan. Please don't hate us.