Synthetic wax interior coating for wind- and water-resistance
Recycled polyester taffeta lining for easy on/off
Offset 2-way reverse coil DWR font zip with wind flap keeps out the elements
Button collar for increased neck coverage
Two front zip pockets, one chest zip pocket on interior wind flap
Internal zip pocket with audio outlet keeps electronics safe
Low profile zip cuff with shaped sleeve hem for stylized look
Back hem vent
Modern update to the traditional, waxed cotton rainwear fabrics of the past
Sturdy 100% organic cotton poplin version is treated with synthetic wax coating that never needs re-waxing
Recycled polyester taffeta lining
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
4 - 6
32" - 33"
34" - 35"
26.5" - 27.5"
31" - 32"
34" - 35"
36" - 37"
8 - 10
12 - 14
36" - 37"
38.5" - 40"
28.5" - 29.5"
31" - 32.5"
33" - 34"
35.5" - 37"
38" - 39"
40.5" - 42"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.