Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of Nau Women's Urbane Jacket
Fully seam sealed to keep the out the elements
Fabric's stretch results from weave and mechanical stretch yarns
Torso and sleeve undersides are lined with recycled polyester mesh for breathability
Upper sleeves and hips are lined in recycled polyester taffeta for uninhibited movement
Covered Vislon DWR front zip and snap with wind flap for increased protection against the elements
Two front zip hand pockets, one front chest pocket
One zip internal pocket with audio slot for routing devices and one internal drop-in mesh pocket
Snap off hood with 2-way drawcord for easy adjustability
Rear hem dips lower in back for coverage, and rear kick vent snaps shut. Taped seams ensure weather stays on the outside
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
4 - 6
32" - 33"
34" - 35"
26.5" - 27.5"
31" - 32"
34" - 35"
36" - 37"
8 - 10
12 - 14
36" - 37"
38.5" - 40"
28.5" - 29.5"
31" - 32.5"
33" - 34"
35.5" - 37"
38" - 39"
40.5" - 42"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.