Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
4 - 6
32" - 33"
34" - 35"
26.5" - 27.5"
31" - 32"
34" - 35"
36" - 37"
8 - 10
12 - 14
36" - 37"
38.5" - 40"
28.5" - 29.5"
31" - 32.5"
33" - 34"
35.5" - 37"
38" - 39"
40.5" - 42"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 4 out of
uniqueI was looking for a 'packable' down jacket that had room for 'dolman' sleeve tops I like wearing in the winter...this one has plenty of room for that! I like that it packs down pretty flat (I travel alot to Europe). Normally I wear size 12/14 in jackets, however I had to return the M/L because it was way to big...the S/M is plenty large enough...hope it keeps me warm in the winter since I purchased this in the summer!
For what weather is this coat rated? Wondering if it's for Fall or will handle a Northeast winter?
Asked by: Heidiho
Unfortunately Nau doesn't provide a temperature rating for this jacket, but it is designed for winter wear thanks to its 60g of insulation coupled with a DWR finish on the outer shell. It should provide both warmth and snow/rain protection when worn outside in the winter months.