• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 3 out of
great potentialThe material is soft and crinkly/ textured. It has the potential to be a comfortable casual shirt, but my shoulders are wide which causes the material to dig into my skin when raising my arms forward. I find the sleeves to be more comfortable when unbuttoned, as the lack of stretch on the 3/4 sleeves interferes with bending of the elbows. This problem can however be solved by folding the sleeves and buttoning higher up with the roll-up tabs hidden inside the shirt. As it is over-sized, one size smaller than my usual size looks better on me. It pairs well with leggings.