Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Nau Women's Imperial Down Jacket
Asymmetrical 4 button front
Collar snaps up for neck coverage
2 concealed zip hand pockets
Shaped sleeve hem
800 Fill goose down
100 % Recycled polyester
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
4 - 6
32" - 33"
34" - 35"
26.5" - 27.5"
31" - 32"
34" - 35"
36" - 37"
8 - 10
12 - 14
36" - 37"
38.5" - 40"
28.5" - 29.5"
31" - 32.5"
33" - 34"
35.5" - 37"
38" - 39"
40.5" - 42"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Cute, Warm JacketThis is very cute and quite warm, which probably means that, in addition to 800 down the is tightly woven/wind resistant. The overlap in front, because it has buttons, not a zipper, makes it very toasty, especially when the neck button is closed. ALso, the sleeves have these back of the hand extensions, which warm your hands. Ilooks fine.
BUT it doesn't fit the way it does in the photo. That model must be a 6' tall XS! I am 5'7", 135, curvy - and it is much longer on me. In fact, the front is several inches longer than the back. I bought a L, which is a bit roomy.
The color looks like a very dark plum. It is cute.
For the price it is a fabulous deal.
Date published: 2016-12-15
Rated 5 out of
Light weight and very warm!Awesome cold weather jacket with a great look.