"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Nau Women's Down Shirt
Insulation - 800 fill goose down
7 Snap CF Closure
Collar snaps up for neck coverage
2 concealed zip hand pockets
1 Left chest pocket with snap flap
Snap sleeve cuff placket
Hiking, Casual, Camping
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
4 - 6
32" - 33"
34" - 35"
26.5" - 27.5"
31" - 32"
34" - 35"
36" - 37"
8 - 10
12 - 14
36" - 37"
38.5" - 40"
28.5" - 29.5"
31" - 32.5"
33" - 34"
35.5" - 37"
38" - 39"
40.5" - 42"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Fabulous jacket for San FranciscoThis is my go-to jacket for pretty much any situation. It's super light and packable, so comfortable you forget you're wearing it, and the perfect weight for San Francisco. I love that the snaps let you fasten the middle so it down't fly away without having to zip up the whole thing.,,,,I love it so much that I ordered another one! I'm 5'6", ~150, hourglassy and the Medium fits great with plenty of room for my broad shoulders.
Date published: 2015-03-28
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10234557, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;