"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
FEATURES of the Nau Women's 3/4 Length Cocoon Trench
Offset 2-way rev coil DWR front zip with wind flap
Snap-off Hood with encased elastic opening
2 front zip pockets and 1 right chest pocket
Internal Pockets: 1 zip with audio
Shaped sleeve hem
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
4 - 6
32" - 33"
34" - 35"
26.5" - 27.5"
31" - 32"
34" - 35"
36" - 37"
8 - 10
12 - 14
36" - 37"
38.5" - 40"
28.5" - 29.5"
31" - 32.5"
33" - 34"
35.5" - 37"
38" - 39"
40.5" - 42"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Lovely, light weight coat that makes me look forward to cold snowy days!The grey is a nice color & matte, not shinny or flashy. I am about 5'6, 135lbs with long arms making it hard to find a coat that fits in the body with adequate sleeve length. This coat fits perfectly & the sleeves are great although it does hit just barely above the knee, unlike how the photo shows. It will be a great coat to wear in the cold WI winters. Though it is a 650 fill it is not bulky at all and has a nice, flattering look. I am glad to have found a long coat that fits my arm length, but is still trim - I hate having too much bulk and definitely do not have that problem with the Cocoon 3/4 Trench!
Date published: 2014-06-03
Rated 4 out of
Cute, runs largeThe style of this coat is really cute, although it runs large. I'm 5'6", 114 lbs, 32A, and fall between an XS and S in most all brands. I ordered the XS in this coat, and it was still too large. Maybe if I wanted room for big, bulky sweaters it would have been ok, but alas, it's going back. It's also rather lightweight, so it was hard to tell how warm it would be on super cold days. Again, very cute styling though.
Date published: 2014-03-12
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10202925, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;