"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
FEATURES of the Nau Women's 3/4 Cocoon Trench Coat
Offset 2-way rev coil DWR front zip with wind flap
Snap-off hood with encased elastic opening
2 front zip Pockets and 1 right chest pocket
Internal Pockets: 1 zip with audio
Shaped sleeve hem
Waterproof, Insulated, Zipper or Storm Flap, Packable
Women's Clothing and Outerwear
4 - 6
32" - 33"
34" - 35"
26.5" - 27.5"
31" - 32"
34" - 35"
36" - 37"
8 - 10
12 - 14
36" - 37"
38.5" - 40"
28.5" - 29.5"
31" - 32.5"
33" - 34"
35.5" - 37"
38" - 39"
40.5" - 42"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Great fit, wear it everywhere!I looked at many longer, down coats last year and finally found this toward the end of the year. I started wearing it this winter and it has become my "go to" every day. I am 5' 4" with a slender build and this fits like a glove, yet doesn't feel restrictive. It is super light weight, which makes it comfortable when wearing. It is warm enough for my purposes (wearing to/from work and around town). If you were outside for an extended period of time, you might need to layer underneath. I would absolutely purchase this coat again.
Date published: 2015-02-28
Rated 3 out of
Perfectly cute, but not warm enough.I absolutely loved the way this coat fit and looked. It was super flattering, trendy, and comfortable. My only problem, which is kind of a major problem for me, was that it wasn't warm enough. It was fine in 40 degrees, but less than that I was cold. I was very sad to send this back - I just wish it was warmer.
Date published: 2014-11-19
Rated 5 out of
Gorgeous, comfortable!I was looking for a warm "puff" coat that's more stylish and slim-fitting than the typical North Face and others out there. This coat is perfect! I'm 5'4" 125lbs and pear shaped; I got the small and it fits perfectly (an XS would be better on someone with narrower hips). Keeps me warm and dry!
Date published: 2015-09-13
Rated 4 out of
Nice coat if you Small sizeThis is a very nice coat, really Cocoon, so be aware if you are larger than Small size. It well done, very light and stylish. The hood is nice, but it does not have ties, so in a cold weather you still need to have a hat underneath of it.
Date published: 2015-01-07
Rated 4 out of
Lightweight but runs large.Lightweight but runs large. Good styling.
Date published: 2015-02-18
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
loc_en_US, sid_10259788, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;