Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
Men's Clothing and Outerwear
28 - 30
31 - 33
33" - 35"
36" - 38"
39" - 41"
29" - 31"
32" - 34"
35.5" - 37.5"
38.5" - 40.5"
34 - 36
37 - 38
42" - 44"
45" - 47"
48" - 50"
35" - 37"
38" - 39"
41.5" - 43.5"
44.5" - 45.5"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Nau never disappoints...I've been a big fan of Nau (and Moosejaw, of course) for a while, and Nau never disappoints. I've probably 20 pieces from Nau, and have always had my eye on this jacket. Well, the second iteration of this jacket/blazer adds some intriguing details, so I had to have it. The attention to detail is always high with Nau, and that trend continues with the Nau Vice Blazer II. I ordered a Large, but was sent an XL. This makes the sleeves a tad bit too long, but with two layers underneath, the sleeves are the perfect length.
Date published: 2014-01-03
Rated 5 out of
On PointI bought this after having loved the original Vice jacket. They made nice updates throughout as well as giving it a distinct look. Fit is on point, as all their stuff I own - almost like it was tailored for me. Too bad it's been discontinued. Get 'em while ya can!