"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
A synthetic wax finish makes this sturdy 4.9 oz organic cotton wind and water resistant
Topped on front zip with wind flap
Snap tab on collar for neck coverage
2 hand zip pockets, 1 right chest drop-in pocket, 1 left dual access chest zip pocket
Snap tab cuff
Adjustable snap tab hem
Men's Clothing and Outerwear
28 - 30
31 - 33
33" - 35"
36" - 38"
39" - 41"
29" - 31"
32" - 34"
35.5" - 37.5"
38.5" - 40.5"
34 - 36
37 - 38
42" - 44"
45" - 47"
48" - 50"
35" - 37"
38" - 39"
41.5" - 43.5"
44.5" - 45.5"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 2 out of
the right to bear armsI wanted to love this jacket...came in my size (XS) and I love waxed cotton. The body of this jacket is perfect; the fit is great and it has plenty of pockets. However, the sleeves are e-freaking-normous. I seriously don't understand why someone would design a slim-fit jacket and give it sleeves meant for someone with elephantiasis; the sleeves are ridiculously baggy. I could easily store a foot-long sub in each sleeve and still have room to move around. I guess I wouldn't need a lunch box? This is getting returned.
Date published: 2015-04-25
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10197730, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;