• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Great Jacket!I had never heard of Nau until a few weeks ago, I found this jacket at a great price and it was too hard to pass up so I ordered one. I got the green which looks awesome. ,,,,Quality of jacket is top notch. Pockets are great, located nicely, and I like how they are "hidden.",,The zippers have a good solid pull to them and feel like they will last a while, I like how the center zipper is off to the side a bit. They also have a good two or three inches that goes behind the closed zipper so you don't have any cold air sneaking in through there.,,,, Sleeves are perfect length for me, and they have a nice internal cuff that wraps around the wrist area, but not too tightly. I have not put it through anything too hardcore yet, but it definitely feels like it will do just fine when I take it out climbing or hiking. ,,,,For warmth, well its 800 down, so it does great. It is in the 30s around here and keeping me plenty comfortable. I highly recommend giving this jacket a try.