Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Nau Men's Cranky Jacket
Three-layer, fully seam-sealed waterproof, breathable recycled polyester knit with four-way stretch for ultimate weather protection and mobility
One-handed hood adjustment for easy use on bike
Two hand zip pockets with right side audio pocket, one left chest zip pocket and one back zip pocket
Underarm die-cut vents for ventilation
DWR for water repellency
Waterproof, Adjustable Drawcord Hem, Adjustable Cuffs
Men's Clothing and Outerwear
28 - 30
31 - 33
33" - 35"
36" - 38"
39" - 41"
29" - 31"
32" - 34"
35.5" - 37.5"
38.5" - 40.5"
34 - 36
37 - 38
42" - 44"
45" - 47"
48" - 50"
35" - 37"
38" - 39"
41.5" - 43.5"
44.5" - 45.5"
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Tech wear gets better and betterThis shell jacket feels like a natural fabric cloth yet repels water just like those horrible, unbreathable, hot plastic coats we're all used to. Just to be clear the coat IS plastic (poly/nylon) - it just doesn't feel or look like it. It's spectacularly comfortable and I like the slightly asymmetrical zipper styling. I am 5'8+, 150lbs and my "medium" coat fits me pretty much as pictured on the model. The sleeve length is great for those heavy downpours since you can retract your hands into the sleeves and keep them relatively dry.