• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Save on your winter heating bill!Absolutely love this jacket. Like I said, it's comfortable enough that I wear it around the house during the winter and leave the heat off.,,,,The fit runs true to what I'm used to in jacket size. I'm 6'2" and 155, so I'm a rather skinny guy, but the size medium is spot on. The length of the sleeves and the torso are perfect, it fits pretty snugly, although there's room to grow into it slightly, or layer a thin sweatshirt underneath. ,,,,Perfect amount of pockets, and they're nicely placed and amply sized. The elastic drawstrings of the hem are accessed through the front two waist pockets, and there is a small elastic loop on the inside of the main zipper to thread headphones from the inner media pocket.,,,,Been caught in a couple light downpours and the waterproofing repelled rain quite well, and dried quickly afterward. The outer fabric has a durable, but satiny feel to the finish. Was warm in this and a wool shirt on a motorbike (okay, scooter) in 40*F.,,,,No cons yet, diggin it.
Date published: 2014-10-22
Rated 5 out of
Perfect jacketMarmot unsurpassed quality shines through in this streamlined jacket. Sizing was true with extra length in sleeves. Many pockets and perfect light weight down to really keep out the cold. Was able to use rewards bucks which sweetened the deal. Three brothers fighting over this....