"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
• Please note that these clothes are purposely designed to emphasize mobility for an active fit. With that said, they are not meant to be baggy or oversized, thus the above measurements refer to body size and not garment dimensions. Be sure to double check the product description of the style you are buying to determine the correct fit. Sorry to be so bossy.
NAU FIT GUIDE and INFO
Nau clothing and outerwear is categorized into three different fits. Please use the fit information below to help you find your ideal fit.
SLIM Fit: The narrowest fit Nau offers. Styles with this fit have more tailoring and will shadow the body.
REGULAR Fit: This fit is neither baggy nor too tight. Styles with this fit have tailoring that is clean, modern, and familiar.
RELAXED Fit: The most generous cut Nau offers, with the silhouettes looser and designed to have fuller cut.
NARROW: This refers to Nau scarves, specifically scarves that are 8-14 inches at the width when laid flat.
WIDE: This also refers to Nau Scarves, more specifically scarves that are 24-36 inches at the width when laid flat.
MEASUREMENTS FIT GUIDE
• CHEST: Be sure to keep the measuring tape horizontal while you measure around the body and hold it across the apex of the chest.
• TRUE WAIST: Use the measuring tape to measure at the narrowest part of your torso, which is generally above your belly button.
• WEARING WAIST: Measure around your waist at the height you like to wear the waistband.
• HIP: Standing with your feet together, measure around the largest circumference of your hip.
• ARM LENGTH: Holding the measuring tape starting from the cervical bone at the center of your neck, meausre across your slightly bent elbow and down to the indentation of your wrist.
• INSEAM: Measure from the crotch point to the floor, standing with your feet together while balancing your weight evenly between both legs.
Rated 5 out of
Coolest scarf on the block!When I saw this I instantly knew I had to have it. I have a down skirt and it's proven to be really useful in the cold weather, and seeing that I can wrap this around my neck or body to keep warm. It's tough enough to wear out hiking or camping, and chic and trendy enough to wear out with heels into the city. It's SUPER warm and wraps your head in a heavenly down cloud.