The Versa Sunglasses by Native are among the cream of the crop in the sunglass world. These Native sunglasses feature the best of the best when it comes to technology. A Rhyno-Tuff Native frame makes these sun glasses battle-ready and lightweight and the venting system on these Native sport sunglasses is something to envy -fogging lenses are for weenies. These Native sunglasses feature Mastoid Temple Grip and Cushional grip placements to keep these tough guys over your eyes not your nose. Don’t you know Marlene, noses don’t need sunglasses.
FEATURES of the Native Versa Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and Sport Flex Included