The Native Throttle Polarized Sunglasses are medium fit sunglasses for the smaller faced outdoor fanatics. Poly Crystal Carbonate® polarized lenses protect your eyes from harmful UV rays while the Anti-Ocular Intrusion System® prevents the lens from exploding inward in case of impact. You never know when your hike, bike, or climb may get intense with a tumble along the trail or rock. Cushinol™ nose pads keep the frame on your face instead of sliding down at the gnarliest twists and turns. Take it easy or go full out, the Throttle™ will follow your lead.
FEATURES of the Native Throttle Polarized Sunglasses
- Single Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Soft Case Included