The Native Solo Sunglasses are the sunglasses you should be wearing. These Native sport sunglasses feature the Native Double Snap-Back Interchangeable lens system which is just as extreme as snapping a snake in two. You’ll also appreciate the Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames that keep these Native frames lightweight yet tough, just like you. Light and agile, you little minx. The Cam-Action Hinges on these Native sun glasses locks these shades into place, not too aggressively, but you know what I mean.
FEATURES of the Native Solo Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Soft Case Included