The Native Silencer Polarized Sunglasses are a medium profile frame for the active adventurer with a smaller face. Poly Crystal Carbonate polarized lenses block 100% of harmful UV light and eliminate glare so you can focus on the hike, bike, fish or whatever it is you're doing in the wilderness. Included is the SportFlex™ lens kit, so you can swap 'em out on cloudy, low-light days. All the protection without dimming your sight with a darker lens. Venting at the top helps prevent fog as you turn up the heat while Cushinol™ nose pads and Mastoid Temple Grip™ prevents them from sliding off your face. Hushhhh.
FEATURES of the Native Silencer Polarized Sunglasses
- Single Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included