The Silencer Polarized Sunglasses by Native are a pretty pair of sunglasses. Get a vivid feel for your surroundings in these Native polarized sunglasses. These Native sunglasses feature Rhyno-Tuff technology making them lightweight and durable for every demanding sport you’re running. These Native sport sunglasses may not be suitable for running the pool table, but test them on the trail or some urban terrain and you may think again. The Native Silencer sunglasses are going to be great for sneaking up on people in the park. I can’t wait to try.
FEATURES of the Native Silencer Polarized Sunglasses
- Single Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Medium