The Native Roan Polarized Sunglasses are anytime sunglasses, able to equally move between your daily life and weekend adventures. The co-injected Rhyno-Tuff® Air Frames are strong and durable to stand up to whatever crazy shenanigans you have planned for the day, complete with Cushinol™ nose pads for a comfortable, no-slip grip. The whole point is to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays and allow crisp visuals outdoors and the N3™ polarized lens technology does a stellar job, reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, whenever you've got 'em on.
FEATURES of the Native Roan Polarized Sunglasses
- N3 Lens Technology: This is the most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. For real. N3 lenses block up to 4 times more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
SPECIFICATIONS of the Native Roan Polarized Sunglasses
- Best fits a medium to large profile